|Instructions for getting the best use of this site
- Go to "Property Listings searches"
- Choose a search you are interested in
- Select the parameters
- Save your search by giving it a name. The name should help define the search criteria. For example, if you are looking for a home on the south side, you could name your search "south side".
- Execute the search
- Your search will need to be authorized if it exceeds your board's regulation limit of direct viewable properties. If your results exceed this limit, you have two options:
If you want to view your search results immediately, you must refine your search to meet your board's regulation limit;
Or, your initial search must be authorized. Once authorized, you will be notified by email that you can view your search at your convenience.
- Go to your Saved Searches to view your searches
- You can submit as many different saved searches as you want
Simply click on the 'Add to Favorites' button to save the properties you are interested. The properties will be saved in your 'Favorites' area.
Be notified by e-mail:|
Should you not wish to be notified by email when there is a change to your search, simply click on the envelope image to the right of your saved search to put an 'x' on the image. The system will no longer e-mail you.
Updating hourly only notified a maximum of twice daily:|
Your search is automatically updated a minimum of eight times a day in your personal viewing area. Each time you view a saved search, you will always see a current list of all available properties from your real estate board. You will be notified of changes to your searches, a maximum of twice daily, even if there are 30 new listings. This will save you from getting emailed constantly.
I would be happy to walk you through the process while we are both online. You can easily use this site to gain full access to properties within hours, or even minutes of their availability. Just email me, and let me know what would be the best times to contact you.
When you've selected one or more properties you would like to see, simply page me through the office or email me, and I will arrange a convenient showing time.
You are using this site as my guest and are not under any legal obligation to buy a property from me, although it is with great time and expense I keep my site current with the Property Listings. I would invite you to call me should you see any property on my site that you are interested in.
I know you will find your personal property listings access website a great benefit to your property buying or selling experience. Should you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me at 780-893-0269.